WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Dienstag, 29. April 2014

Just a quick post(more will follow)

well as u maybe noticed I watched something on TV.......the first hour it was about Malala, the girl from pakistan.........she is definitely a heroine and I will make a blogpost about her......now it's about Nigeria, fight between muslims and christians......and a group of terrorists who forbid education for girls..........it's awful how the world is outside our safe four walls.......and yet it makes me see how grateful I have to be......and what's really important in life.....and that I can't understand why ppl do hurt others inetntionally...........also in our so called civilized world........I talk about ppl who kill others for an euro, who rape, torture, steal.........people who cheat on their partner, it's a free world so u can choose if u want to have a monogamous relationship or not, there is no need to cheat and hurt!.....ppl who lie, who stab ur back, who betray, who think only of themselves, who are egoistic and selfish...all this in our civilized world?..........yeah.......so tell me how shall the world change when not even the civilized under us are true, honest, loyal, caring and loving?...........

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen