WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Sonntag, 7. September 2014

When a very short and simple SMS changes your day....

Well then it's either bad news or from someone special.

In my case it is from someone special....
If you read my previous post you know it's a rough time with my fiancee at the moment.
Well the SMS was from him, it simply said "Guten Morgen mein Liebchen" (yes it is german, because I live in Austria and he knows a few things in german already)
What can I say? I had to smile, just a little smile....not as big as the ones I had before this rough time started BUT a smile..and still he is the One who does that, who is able to make me smile, when I don't feel like it at all......
I don't know how I can describe what I feel, I am a writer so I do know how to use words best, but I think some things you just can't put in words, there are no words to describe this intense feeling....if there are words, they would just don't be enough so I wont try to find some....
I love him so much, I don't know what's gonna happen, I don't know how and if a couple can go through such extreme times BUT I do know what I feel for him and how he makes me feel......


Sitting here and listening to music, I even sing some of them.......
It's one of 2 CD's I made for US in our first year.......and the first of these 2 CD's is even more special as it is the CD I want to listen to on our wedding day........I guess I never told him that....and well hearing these songs(we sent them to each other in the beginning) goes straight to my heart.
Very emotional.

I will try to get some sleep but this maybe wont let me sleep.......


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen