WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014

Songs for him

When we were a couple we sent us songs.....in my case they always expressed how I felt.and well now more than ever these words need to be written down by me.....I still feel all these words for him <3

"......I only wanna make it good, so if I love u a little more than I should,
Please forgive me I don't know what I do....Dont deny me this pain I am going through.......Please forgive me I can't stop loving you....."
-Bryan Adams/Please forgive me-

"...If u leave me now u take away the biggest part of me.......And if u leave me now u take away the very heart of me......"
-Chicago/If u leave me now-

".....How can I love when I am afraid to fall?.....I have died every day waiting for u, darling don't be afraid I have loved u for a thousand years, I love u for a thousand more.....Every breath, every hour has come to this, one step closer......."
-Christina Perri/Thousand years-

"...Long before u came I knew somehow life would bring me you........I love u more than words can say, I love u there's no other way.......For the first time I've come home, I have found my fate.......
-Fady Maloouf/Blessed-

"....I'm not a perfect person, there are many things I wish I didn't do.......That I just want u to know I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is YOU...."
-Hoobastank/Reason-

"....I wont give up on us even if the skies gets rough, I am giving u all of my love......"
-Jason Mraz/I wont give up-

"....I wanna feel this way longer than time........I wanna change the world only for u, all the impossible I wanna do.....I wanna kiss ur smile and feel ur pain, I know whats beautiful looking at u, here in a world of lies u are the truth......Everytime you touch me I become a hero....."
-Julio Iglesias & Dolly Parton/When u tell me that u love me-

".....And I wonder if I ever cross ur mind for me it happens all the time.....I'm all alone and I need u now, said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need u now......and I don't know how I can do without, I just need u now..."
-Lady Antebellum/Need you now-

".....Caught up in this moment, caught up in ur smile.......Never opened up to anyone......We don't need to rush this let's just take it slow, just a kiss on ur lips in the moonlight....I don't wanna mess this thing up nor I wanna push too far........"
-Lady Antebellum/Just a kiss-

"......I love how u love me, forever and a day u can trust me, just believe I love how u love me....I love how u love me no matter what will be u can trust me, eternally I love how u love me....."
-Melanie Thornton/I love how u love me-

"...You are my destiny, you are what u are to me, u are my happiness that's what u are.....You are my sweet caress, u share my loneliness, u are my dream come true....."
-Paul Anka/You are my destiny-

"...Nothing u confess could make me love u less.....I'll stand by you, I'll stand by u.......If u may get mad, dont hold it all inside come on and talk to me now, hey what u got to hide I get angry too, well I am a lot like u....when u are standing at the crossroads and don't know which path to choose, let me come along cos even if u are wrong...I'll stand by you...."
-Pretenders/I'll stand by u-

".....Hold, hold me for a while, before the morning takes u away....can u imagine how I'll miss ur touch and ur kiss, short moments of time we have left, to share our love...."
-Rednex/Hold-

"......I wanna stand with u on a mountain, I wanna bath with u in the sea, I wanna lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me......."
-Savage Garden/Truly Madly Deeply-

"....Once in a lifetime u look in someones eyes, it feels like the world stops turning at once, thats what it felt like for me, I knew right away this days would be, standing together living forever was there in our reach...as love is my witness I swear i'll be with u till the end, nothing can tear this love apart I put my hand upon my heart, this is the promise I make to u, whatever comes we'll see it through.......We both know sorrow we have known heartache......but that brought us closer, it brought us together so that we know the real thing that's why I can say...."
-Westlife/As love is my witness-

"....I wasn't meant to love like this without u, cos when I look at my life how the pieces fall into place, it just wouldn't rhyme without u, when I see how my path seem to end up before ur face, the state of my heart the place where we are was written in the stars...."
-Westlife/Written in the stars-

"....Share my life take me for what I am cos I never change all my colors for u...........I'll never ask for too much just all that u are and everything that u do, I don't really need to look very much further I don't wanna have to go where u don't follow.........Don't make me close one more door I don't wanna hurt anymore stay in my arms if u dare or must I imagine u there, dont walk away from me. I have nothing, nothing, nothing if I don't have u!....U break down my walls with the strength of ur love..."
-Whitney Houston/I have nothing-

"..I know that when u look at me there is so much that u just don't see.........can't u see the hurt in me I feel so all alone, I wanna run to u, I wanna run to u, wont u hold me in ur arms and keep me safe from harm.......But if I come to u, tell me will u stay or will u run away?....."
-Whitney Houston/Run to you-






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen